Sport is an important part of the curriculum apart from education where students excel their talent. Various sports facilities are provided to the students within the campus. The college is committed to create a comfortable atmosphere of academic, cultural and sports activities for the overall personality development of its students. Various sports competitions such as inter departmental, Inter collegiate, Inter University, etc help in developing team spirit in students. Sports and games help the students to enhance their interpersonal relationship in healthy manner. Talented students are awarded with medals, trophies and certificates.
VITS has excellent ground with fully fledged facilities and infrastructure to facilitate following sports and games.
- Basket Ball
- Foot Ball
- Throw Ball
- Volley Ball
Achivements of our Students at a glance:
- Our Students have participated in Badminton, Table Tennis and Volley ball conducted by JNTUH Inter College Tournaments on 3 & 4 March -2017 JNTU Kondagattu in Zone-B and achieved merit certificates.
- Our Students reached till Quarter Final in Cricket Tournament of ZONE-B Conducted by JNTUH at SREE CHAITHANYA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, Karimnagar in February -2017.
- Our Student N.Thirupathi Reddy was selected at Kabaddi Selections held in JNTU Hyderabad in January 2017.
- Our College Team has reached to semifinal in the EENADU Championship Cricket Cup held in SRR Degree College, Karimnagar.
- VITS Students Cricket Team Won ABVP organized NIPUNYA CRICKET CUP and runner up inVolley Ball held at SRR Degree College, Karimnagar in October-2016.
- Our Student M.Prashanth selected for JUDO conducted by JNTUH and reached semifinal in October 2016.
- Our Students has participated in atheletics in 100 Mtrs, 200 Mtrs Conducted by JNTUH in Gachibowli Stadium Hyderabad on November.
- Our CRICKET TEAM Won NSUI Organized Cricket Cup and were runner up in Volley Ball