Telangana Academy for Skill and Knowledge (TASK)
TASK is an innovative and pioneering initiative that attracts the best students from all over the state, providing them with a world class infrastructure and opportunities to apply their knowledge to the challenging problems.
- TASK-Student Contests
- TASK-Faculty Development Programs
Telangana Academy for Skill and Knowledge – Degree (TASK-D)
NASSCOM predicts a large requirement of manpower in IT & ITES industries; hence TASK is extended to various Degree Colleges. The Degree College students, through their enabled faculty, will be trained in English and Communication Skills, Aptitude and basic Computer Skills with a focus on NAC test.
- To promote the Academia <-> Industry interaction.
- To impart training through Industry & Academia experts in close interaction to produce readily employable graduates.
- To ensure that socially and economically challenged sections of the society are proportionately represented in the IT/ITES employment.
- To monitor & review the training process by experts panel. To provide a conductive environment for learning by doing in colleges.
- To empower students living in rural areas so as to bridge the urban rural divide.
- To undertake research and apply these fruitful results to the benefit of the society.
- To develop and deploy e-Governance applications in cost effective manner.
Industry and TASK
- With a focus to produce quality human resources to the nation, TASK join hands with Infosys Campus Connect initiatives to roll out the Foundation (FP) in 50 engineering colleges for about 1400 students
- Infosys organized ASPIRATIONS 2020 (a competition to test the students capabilities in various skills like problem solving, etc.) through TASK
- Collaboration with IBM to organize IBM- Great Mind Challenge, through which students and faculty awareness workshops are organized in TASK Registered colleges
- Oracle has come forward to share its tools and software to college and students registered with TASK
- Microsoft has agreed to give free software access to all TASK students. Further the Microsoft Learning Centers are to be established in selected TASK registered colleges
- Companies can check calendar of the Faculty Enablement Programs and nominate their Representatives for the same.
- Feedback on FEPs
- Send mails to the colleges / Students
- Pre defined filters to access student information
- Company can define their own filters based on credentials and skills and access the data
- The data can be accessed state as unit, district as unit, college as unit with specified filters
- The recruitment details maintained online
How a company can bring difference?
- Provide mentor support for Faculty Enablement / Guest Lectures / Awareness Workshops
- Supply its software tools
- Offer Internships / Projects
- Recruitment & Feedback
Infosys Campus Connect
Engineering colleges are the foundation of the IT segment of the knowledge economy. Infosys realizes that engineering colleges require active co-operation and help from the IT industry to achieve the goal of producing “industry ready” recruits who are well rounded and quick learners.
The result is Campus Connect.
This program will be open to engineering colleges in India, who meet certain criteria. Infosys will extend support to the colleges with necessary know-how, making available the industry-oriented topics, providing the courseware for industry specific subjects, providing projects for students, providing sabbaticals for the professors and holding seminars in the colleges.
Launched by Infosys in May 2004, CC is a unique academia-industry initiative to “architect the education experience”.
How many times have IT companies’ employers complained about fresh recruits from engineering colleges not being “industry ready?” Enter Campus Connect (CC) to bridge this gap!
Launched by Infosys in May 2004, CC is a unique academia-industry initiative to “architect the education experience”. Our goal is to build a sustainable partnership with engineering education institutions in India and abroad for mutual benefit; producing “industry ready” recruits.
Our objective in launching the CC programme is to enhance the quality and quantity of the IT talent-pool; sustain the growth of the IT industry itself. We don’t want to increase the number of engineering colleges, or the number of graduates. We intend to increase the employability of students. We want to have a consistent output, irrespective of all variables involved. It doesn’t matter where the college is located (big city or remote town), the kind of faculty, or students. However the conditions may be, with the help of our partners, we want to achieve a high-quality, constant product
As per predictions, by the year 2040, Asia, especially the Indian subcontinent will have the maximum number of working professionals in the world! Doesn’t this throw up huge possibilities your way? Clearly we have a plethora of opportunities staring us in the face. The future looks bright and promising…all we need to do is work towards it.
Currently we have more than 300 engineering colleges under our wing, and the numbers are growing steadily! As a part of the CC programme, we have launched this portal. The portal will provide a digital platform for academia-industry interaction anytime, and anywhere.
Globarena E-Mentoring System (GEMS) is a high impact comprehensive learning solution to impart employability skills to upgrade student career prospects both for employment and higher education.
GEMS prepare students to be job-ready through self-learnable programmes and online mentor interaction. Programmes are well researched, meticulously developed and continuously updated.
Meet and exceed stake holder´s explicit and implicit expectations every time through continual monitoring and improvement of processes in delivering effective learning programs, products and learning facilitation technologies.
Vision & Mission
- We create communities of future knowledge leaders through empowered learning techniques and ensure skill excellence through creative learning solutions.
- Our business practices ensure a balance between meeting stakeholder expectations and enabling social diversity and through an inclusive business environment and a high performance work culture.
- Globarena is recognized as a key Learning and Assessment Solutions Company in the Indian market in the next 3 years.
- Our Products and Services clearly bridge the digital learning divide in India and help make education more pervasive and affordable.