Department has progressed rapidly and is now regarded as one of the premiere departments, with excellent infrastructure and a full-time faculty. The course contents are intended to give the students a holistic and pragmatic view of the present scenario of the Electronics and Communication industry as well as a grounding in the concepts and theories that will shape the future of the industry. In order to ensure high standards of education for its students, the department has constantly upgraded itself by adding well-equipped and fully furnished laboratories to supplement the theory courses. Old laboratories like the Analog Electronics Lab and the Microprocessor labs have been upgraded with state-of-the-art equipments.
Faculty members are actively involved in research and academic developmental activities and attend and conduct workshops / conferences to acquire the technical knowledge about the latest developments in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering. The management has keen interest to promote quality education and provide financial assistance to faculty members for attending seminars / workshops etc. The Department every year conducts industrial tours and visits to various industries and power houses for students as part of their curriculum.
Imparting quality technical education through research, innovation and team work for a lasting technology development in the area of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
1. B. Sampath , G. Prathiba, B. Sindhura, MD. Sheeraz , B. Sirichandana IV ECE Students placed in SERCO Google’s .
2. B. Sampath IV ECE Placed in TVARANA Solutions.
3. B. Sampath IV ECE got 1st prize in Medhas Ceromoney at Trinity Engg. College.
4. Our III ECE Students participated in paper presentations at KU , JNTU Manthani & Kondagattu.
5. MD. Sheeraz IV ECE Placed in GENPACT.
6. B. Sampath IV ECE qualified GATE-2014.
7. S.Indravesh IV-ECE has won gold medal in international world kick boxing federation.
8. K. Saideep II-ECE has got first place Brown Belt-kata in National sport karate championship at OKINAWA MARTIAL ARTS ACADEMY, STYLE-BINORYU.
9. K. Saideep II-ECE has participated in yoga competition at National level from JNTUH
10. III ECE Students got 1st prize in Throw Ball (Girls) at Vaageshwari Engg. College.
1. Organized “A one day Technical symposium on 4G Technologies” in association with IETE
And also celebrates engineer’s day on 15th September 2012
2. The only department in Karimnagar Dist. With IETE students chapter.
3. The only department in Karimnagar Dist. With IETE faculty forum with more than 20 members and Associate Members.
4. Organized workshop PCB Design for 2nd ECE Students.
5. One day workshop on Career Guidance for All ECE Students
6. M. Suresh & G. Ramesh qualified UGC-NET 2013.
- To educate students with a practical approach to dovetail them to industry-needs.
- To govern the institution with a proactive and professional management with passionate teaching faculty.
- To provide holistic and integrated education and achieve over all development of students by imparting scientific and technical, social and cognitive, managerial and organizational skills.
- To compete with the best and be the most preferred institution of the studious and the scholarly.
- To serve the community as disciplined responsible citizens in a rapidly changing and expanding global community.
- To forge strong relationships and linkage with the industry.
|NAME OF LAB||YEAR -SEM|
|Electronics and Devices Lab||II YEAR I SEM|
|Basic Simulation Lab||II YEAR I SEM|
|Electrical Technology Lab||II YEAR II SEM|
|Pulse and Digital Circuits Lab||II YEAR II SEM|
|IC Applications and HDL Simulation Lab||III YEAR I SEM|
|Analog Communications Lab||III YEAR I SEM|
|Microprocessor and Microcontrollers Lab||III YEAR II SEM|
|Digital Signal Processing Lab||III YEAR II SEM|
|Advanced Communication Skills Lab||IV YEAR I SEM|
|MicrowaveEngineering and Digital Communication Lab||IV YEAR I SEM|