The success of any professional organization is reflected in terms of its Alumni. A Strong Alumni Cell is highly indispensible. Keeping this perspective in mind by an order of the Principal, VITS Alumni Association came in to being the year 2007.
The main objective of the Alumni Association is :
- To keep a roster of all Alumni of VITS Group of institutions and their pertinent data.
- Maintaining the updated and current information of all Alumni of VITS group of Educational Institutions.
- To encourage, foster and promote close relations between the VITS Group of Educational Institutions and its alumni and among the alumni themselves.
- To promote a sustained sense of belonging to the Alma Mater among the Alumni by being in regular contact with them.
- To promote, in the Alumni Body, an interest in the affairs and well-being of the educational institutions of VITS group.
- To provide and disseminate information regarding their Alma Mater, its graduates, Faculties and students to the Alumni.
- To guide and assist Alumni who have recently completed their courses of study at the VITS group of educational institutions to keep them engaged in productive pursuits useful to the society.
- To provide a forum for the Alumni for exchange of ideas on academic, cultural and social issues of the day.
- To organize and coordinate reunion activities of the Alumni
- To let the alumni acknowledge their gratitude to their Alma Mater.
- To collect, publish and distribute such information as may be useful to the alumni and their Alma Mater.
- To provide a forum for the Alumni for interaction with the Management so that the Management can draw upon the knowledge and expertise of Alumni for furthering the cause of VITS Group as a leading center of Excellence in the field of education.
- To undertake all such activities as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of the above aims and objectives.